iKnights Online codes
Below you'll find iKnights Online codes entered by our registered users.
Feel free to use any of the iKnights Online codes to send invites, but to add your own iKnights Online codes you must be registered.
This avoids the spam factories of iKnights Online codes as seen on other game code sites.
Registered users can now manage their game codes directly from this page. Registered users can also add multiple iKnights Online codes and can Bump their iKnights Online codes to the top as often as they want.
We also offer our registered users additional features, such as flagging and filtering the iKnights Online codes they've added.
Flagging iKnights Online codes helps users avoid trying to add the same iKnights Online codes over and over. For additional tips, scroll down below the iKnights Online codes list.
Sample player game codes management section. Login to manage yours.
For codes for other games, click on the corresponding image below
Note: we currently only display the latest 300 iKnights Online codes. Use the "Show only usable iKnights Online codes" to see more, once you've added other users game codes. For detailed instructions on how to add your own game codes and how to use this page, review instructions below the iKnights Online code list.
Instructions for our iKnights Online codes list
- Anyone can browse the iKnights Online codes and add them to their game, but you must be registered and logged in to take advantage of all the iKnights Online code features.
- Registered users get the following extra functionality
- Ability to add your own iKnights Online codes, including adding multiple iKnights Online codes for the same game. This is very useful for users who have more than one account/device for iKnights Online or for users who want to add their clan or friends iKnights Online codes
- Ability to 'bump' your iKnights Online codes to the top of the list as often as they want. Your iKnights Online codes can be removed easily once you are done recruiting.
- Ability to mark iKnights Online codes as either requested or bad. This helps registered users keep track of iKnights Online codes they've already added
- Ability to not display already flagged iKnights Online codes. This makes finding and adding new iKnights Online codes extremely easy.
- When mousing over the green and red buttons to mark the iKnights Online codes, the iKnights Online codes will be displayed in an enlarged and very easy to read format in a mouse over block
- To add your iKnights Online codes, go to your profile and edit your game codes (see Frequently Asked Question for more details)
- Your own iKnights Online game codes will show in the list. You can flag them as added so you don't accidentally try to add them.
- If you want to stop recruiting for iKnights Online, just remove your iKnights Online game code from the row in your profile
- The iKnights Online game code list is sorted by last updated. If you want to 'bump' your iKnights Online game code back to the top of the list, edit the corresponding row in your profile and save the row. You do not need to change anything. If you are heavily recruiting you can do this as often as you like.
- Tips on finding new game codes
- Below the image of each game is the total number of game codes. This does not take into account the ones you've already flagged.
- Select the game you want to find game codes for. You will be shown a list of all the Storm8 game codes available for that game
- If the buttons for a particular row are disabled and you are logged in, that means you've already added it or flagged it as bad and you can ignore it.
- Once you find one to add, enter the code in the game. If it comes back as good, use the 'Mark as added' button to flag it so you don't add it again later.
- If the game code comes back bad, you can click on 'Flag as bad code' so you don't try again later.
- If you are curious about a particular user, you can click on their profile link to pull up their profile
- Note: We keep track of how many times a code was requested or flagged as bad. You can use that as a reference and sort on that field to decide whether to try to add a code or not
- Tips on navigating the table
- You can sort on any column, for example you may want to see the oldest ones first or the most requested codes. Just click on the corresponding column heading once for ascending and a second time for descending
- If you are looking for a particular code or name, you can use the filter box. Enter what you are looking for and it will automatically filter the records searching all columns for the text you input.
- Paging. Once the list becomes large enough it will be broken into pages. You can click on the arrow buttons to page, or enter the page # you want to go to, but the best way is to use your Page Up and Page Down buttons. How convenient is that!
Do not flag a iKnights Online code as bad unless the game code is actually bad. We track every individual that flags a game code and if we find that someone is intentionally flagging game codes as bad we will ban you from the site.
If you accidentally entered the wrong iKnights Online code and your iKnights Online code is flagged as bad. Contact us after you fixed your iKnights Online code. We will clean up the bad flags for you.